A little more than 2 months ago, I purchased a new lens for my camera. Yesterday, it died. Actually, it did not die, it was MURDERED!!
When I upload photos to my computer I connect the usb cord to my camera and usually I am too lazy to remove it until I need to use my camera again. So my camera is generally sitting on top of the CPU. Emma was laying by my computer when she heard a noise that she had to bark at.. she ran past the computer and caught my camera strap. The camera fell less than a foot (onto the hardwood) and the front of the lens popped out.. I spent a few hours (YES, HOURS) trying to put it back in.. I got it back in finally but it gives me an error when trying to take a picture.
Funeral services will be held shortly.
Goodbye, wonderful lens that allowed me to shoot in low light situations. You will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thatt sucks!!! At least you have your other lense to use till you can replace the broken on. you should looking in getting a card reader of your memory card so you dont have to have your camera ever hooked up. :)
Post a Comment