My new favorite thing in the world EVER is:
Patterns. As in, Easy Patterns for Scrapbooking. A while back I was the prize-winner of a HUGE box of goodies from the fabulous Kristina. She included this book amongst many other wonderful things. I skimmed through the book and did try a pattern out.
BUT I did not realize the awesomeness of patterns until today. While purging my magazine collection, I clipped articles that caught my eye.. and HEY I saw an easy patterns article! So I clipped it and OMG. I think maybe this thing just saved my life - well my scrapbooking life that is. I have been in suuuuuuuuuuch a RUT. I scrapbook for me and me only, because let's face it, dogs don't like to look at pictures of themselves. I don't have a huge photo backlog that I obsess about so if pages don't get made that's it - they don't get made. I just want to do this for me and as something fun that I like to do and something I get excited about. So if someone is telling me what, when, where, and how to cut a piece of paper to stick on a page. I'm there.
And next time you're feeling yucky about yourself and just want to get a page done. You can download the latest article here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment