We seriously had the BEST weather this weekend. We were in the 60's today which is PERFECT if you're working outside. I prefer a little warmer but since I was helping Nick put up our fence.. the cooler temps were awesome! Oh, did I tell you WE PUT UP A FENCE!!?! YAY!! I got a little picket fence to outline my garden. Nick & I put it up today and when we got about half way finished our friends Laura & Tom showed up and helped.
It is so adorable and most importantly the dogs won't be able to destroy my garden EVER AGAIN!! Suckers!! My mom wants to paint it white.. because white picket fence how adorable BUT I do not. I want it to turn gray. Tom suggested we stain it and then water seal it. BUT I want it gray!! Tom said unfortunately they don't have "rotted wood" as a stain color.
We were supposed to fix the string that the dogs messed up to make my garden a square foot garden once again but there was some football game on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment