I've been going through my photos a little bit here & there. Trying to find some way to organize the choas that is the pictures we take. My logic is that maybe if I get these photos organized then I will want to scrapbook. Maybe.
I'm kind of flopping around to see which software will best help me to get organized. I think I've got the system.. you know tag each photo and divide them into folders. Still working on that.
Obviously, a LOT of people have iPhoto. Truth be told I'm not rich and can't afford a Mac. So PC for me and therefore no iphoto. I also don't have Vista which I hear also has photo organizing built in. Ah.
What I have played with is using Windows Explorer and Adobe Bridge. I am not too keen with either of those so I just now downloaded Adobe Photoshop Album. I'm playing around to see if I like it and hopefully will get something accomplished with this.
Thinking about taking Stacy Julian's Library of Memories class. Not sure yet.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment