
Monday, February 4, 2008
Productive Monday
When that title popped into my head it sounded to me like I was trying to do something like "Studio Friday" or "Green Thumb Sunday" or "Photo Friday" but rest assured this is not one of those. There usually isn't a lot of production on Mondays around here. But today there was and I had to share. The fence was put up yesterday but the trellis nets went up today and I re-strung the lines for my SFG. I picked up some seeds that were labeled "trellis and fence" flowers. The pack included moonflowers, morning glories, mina lobata, and nasturtium. I didn't know when I bought them but I think most of those are poisonous to dogs. I'm not sure where to plant them... I know that most are climbers and can get quite tall so I think I should plant them along the back two fences. My neighbor (to the left in the photo) has a bunch of different climbers going up the fence (and quite frankly, ruining the fence) I'm not sure if those will interfere with mine.. in the summer hers bloom over our fence. Last year Nick cut them back since the fence is not in the best condition, even though it is fairly new. I dont think the nasturtiums are poisionous so I'll plant them along the picket fence. The dogs won't be allowed inside that gate once the planting begins!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment