Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gems

I love going back through all of my forgotten photos and finding little gems such as this:



I love nothing more than a fuzzy lab puppy!! I imagine that the love and the joy I feel going back and looking and seeing how my babies have grown is similar to how a parent must feel. Obviously I can't compare my dogs to children - wait who am I kidding?? My dogs ARE my children! My mom often tells people that she has almost 5 grandchildren (almost because my sister in law is pregnant with her third!) Emma was so tiny and fuzzy! And Jack (if you can imagine) was once tiny and fuzzy too! It's funny to see them as pups and have the same expressions they do now. Ahh. My heart is so full and warm.

1 comment:

Deshona said...

Now that is one of the cuties pictures I have seen. How sweet and how lil is Emma! I still think you would make a great breeder! Not go all out tons of dogs to breed but a mommy and daddy and puppies all the time! Aawww!

Great Pic!!!