Thursday, July 24, 2008

C'est la vie...

It seems like I am always so so so tired. I am super thankful that the doc started my schedule off just doing half days. I am so worn out that today (my first day off) I slept ALL DAY LONG. Ack!! Tomorrow is my first full day - 10 hours (with a lunch thrown in there somewhere).

Poor, poor Jack and Emma will have to spend that time all alone!! I don't think they've ever been home alone that long in their entire life and certainly not recently! Hopefully, the house will still be intact when we get home.

1 comment:

Deshona said...

Me and Madison called you today...as we pass by near your house. was going to stop by! Madison wanted a hug! and to ask you something..lol

hope you got some rest

good luck with your full day and a house when you get back home

maybe leave the tv on and hide snacks so they can sniff and find...call them and talk on the mach.,