Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Can we try that again?

Hung-over. So not a way to welcome a new year. I was prepared to welcome this year with an open, positive attitude. Oh well, there's always next year, right?
Just kidding, I'm not going to waste a whole new year just because of one bad day!! I was a slosh. I laid in bed a good portion of the day. I slept in Mom's room - because she has a bigger TV. She always complains about how annoying Hank is - he likes to be SUPERCLOSETOYOUALLTHETIME - and he was cute and lied on my head. Cuddly dog.
But really, the day wasn't a total waste. Nick had the day off so he joined me on one of my walks. Cold, WINDY walks. We came home and Mom had made a New Year's Ham. Mmmm.
So one thing I am really, really going to work on starting RIGHT NOW: Routine. Going to bed at a good time. WAKING UP. (early) Walking MY dogs. Exercise. Routine - let's GO!

No comments: