Painting the front door has been something on our to-do list since... oh... we bought the front door? Hmm... well I've recently asked Nick to do it and had selected the color (left over from our kitchen). However, many rainy days and many many sunny days have past since this request (and a few gentle reminders) so I've decided to take on the task myself. BAD IDEA. Ugh. One... nobody told me you probably need to prime a metal door. Actually, now I'm remembering when we purchased them they were "primed & ready to paint" but I have found this not to be the case. Once I removed the tape the paint peeled right off. Oh well.
After:
Oh yeah... do ignore the spotty landscaping...
Still on the project list:
Refinish hardwood floors
Refinish hardwood floors
Paint all trim around house and touch up paint
Fill hole where bird made nest in our house
Sand & repaint kitchen cabinets
New roof
Organize garage crap


1 comment:
wow big diff.
deshona
Post a Comment