I have decided (just now) that I am going to be a coffee drinker. This may come as a surprise to you, my loyal reader, since you know that I hate coffee. I really hate coffee.
BUT one of my goals for twenty-four is to establish a routine. WAKE UP is the first item on my routine and I am hoping coffee will help with this.
So HELLO new day!! What do you have in store for me??? Whatever it is I am ready for it, coffee in hand!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To get a routine down…no matter how tired you are get up at the SAME time every morning and go to bed at the SAME time every night. Plan around those two. No matter how tired or what you have to do…keep to routine! Even if you have to take a cold shower.
It also helps if you do the same bedtime routine, every night eat same time, shower same time…etc what ever your routine is.
Coffee Yuck! Add some creamer and chocolate will help
Good Luck
Post a Comment