Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello MID June!!

Where have I been? Hmm... I can only answer that by saying: around.
I've been trying to take care of things around here. Keep things up. Sometimes it's harder than others.

BUT We are going on a VACATION!! Really really soon! ((Friday)) To.......


FLORIDA!!

I know, I know you're asking "didn't you just get back from Florida?" or maybe you're wondering "But didn't you go there for vacation in September?" or maybe "Aren't you SICK of Florida by now" and to all of those I would say YES!!

BUT this time will be lots different. Nick & I are roadtripping with another couple. We are staying in a condo on the BEACH for one full week. We have no plans other than to hang out on the beach and not get ate by jellyfish/sharks/stingray. This is going to be a SUPER SUPER SUPER relaxing trip.

1 comment:

Deshona said...

Time to relax and enjoy some sun! Super cool! Have lots of fun, don’t get a sunburn!