skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just barking
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
PS
Biking 2 miles, walking for 30 minutes, and then biking back 2 miles first thing in the morning is not such a great thing. I'm worn out. Would like to go back to sleep but I've got a busy day ahead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are you doing?
follow me on Twitter
Who are you?
Nicole
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(92)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(15)
PS
enough is enough
Lollipop
Things that are good.
What do I listen to on my iPod?
Anti-procrastination day is tomorrow.
SLeeeeeeeeeepy
inspiration is everywhere + it is good
Happy BIRTHday
24
In 2 hours:
Dogs Rule
Happy [early] Birthday to me!!!
h+p
Happy April!!
►
March
(12)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(4)
►
December
(3)
►
January
(1)
Labels
garden
(15)
dogs
(10)
scrapin
(8)
green
(7)
bad days
(5)
organizing
(4)
birthday
(2)
books
(2)
music
(2)
self
(2)
vacation
(2)
family
(1)
food
(1)
friends
(1)
holiday
(1)
home
(1)
photos
(1)
sewin
(1)
think
(1)
travel
(1)
work
(1)
Consuming
I take a photo, everyday.
Walk it out
I read
Where my stitches at?
Mom's Purple Scarf Blue Head Scarf Handbag
No comments:
Post a Comment