Monday, April 28, 2008

enough is enough

139.

That means 9 pounds. It's working!!! I'm not quick to gloat because I've been 139 before but I am super excited. It just seemed that my weight was going up and down and never staying down... and now it looks like its going down... and will hopefully stay. With this extra motivation from the scale.. I'm being even stricter with my diet and excercising.

I'm really thinking about getting a bicycle. I think it would be cool to ride my bike to my dogs' houses and then walk them. I use a ton of gas and Nick and I were trying to think of ways to save. Nick approved of a scooter.. and MAN A SCOOTER sounds SO AWESOME!! But even better than a tiny bit of gas is NO gas. Plus all the exercise I'll get riding my bike around! Ohh and the money we will save.. I'm planning on going to check out a few thrift stores to see if I can find a decent one. Wish me luck... and leave lots of comments on how SAFE bikes are because Nick is seriously telling me I can't have one.

Update: Went to the thrift store and found several bikes. Most of them really old cuties but they all had flat tires... I really wanted this red one... but the tires were flat and it was really rusted up... so I settled on one I found for $20! It's a little too big for me, even with the seat lowered, (I can't help I'm 5'2"!!) but it will work and I'm going to bike to my morning walk!! Wish me luck!!

No comments: