So far 24 is off to a good start!
Nick surprised me with a much needed shoe-shopping trip.
Afterwards, in my new kicks I headed off to Starbucks... I ordered a TALL caramel frap but they made me a VENTI I was a little confused when I saw my drink sitting on the counter. 1. Because it was giant. 2. They spelled my name Nicok. They guy who made my drink asked if I was Nicole, I said that I was, and he asked,"Is this not what you ordered?" The drink was right just wrong size but I think they charged me for the larger size anyway... Long story short - I got a coupon for a free drink, on them. AND a huge drink. Sweeeeeeeeet!!!
I made a last minute appointment to see the doctor. Talked about my over-sleeping problem. Which turns out, you can't do anything about that. So that sucked BUT I made a call to another doctor and got a prescription for Metformin which is for my PCOS which I'm praying will help me lose 20lbs!!! Wooooot!!
Had dinner with Nick and a couple friends. Followed by some bday cake. MMmmm chocolate ganache!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello fellow chocolate lover - :)
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the advice on the boxwoods!
Post a Comment