I just got back from Florida late last night and I am exhausted!!
The flight back we were on standby so we were at the airport at 5:30am and didn't catch our flight until 6:45pm. ahhh!! Then we caught our connecting flight from Dallas to Tulsa and once we got to Tulsa there happened to be a major storm coming through so we couldn't land... circled the air for about an hour and then they decided to go back to Dallas. We refueled there and then went back to Tulsa... so I didn't get in until after 3:30am. Talk about a Looooong day!!
But the trip was worth it as I got to watch my little brother get married:

It was the most beautiful beach wedding. So simple & elegant. My new sister in law looked stunning. Such a happy day for both of them I am so glad I got to share it with them!
1 comment:
Great pic!
Glad you guys made it back safe! Sure was a bad storm...was thinking and praying for you guys. Hope you get some sleep! What a long day for you and mom!!
Post a Comment